Erics ATV

preston

We have been looking for a tour to take in Curacao on July 25 and found an ATV tour with Erics ATV Adventures that starts at 2:00pm but he told us he would be able to start it at 3:00pm if we could get more people to rent them. He would also most likely change the time for other cruise dates. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a great tour! This tour was the highlight of our cruise! I will be glad to try and answer any questions. So glad we decided to do this tour. Only downside is since we got into port t 2 and left at 11, by the time we were done with excursion, majority of the shops were closed. Oh well I can shop anywhere. We did walk around some and enjoy the nightlife in town.

• 4 weeks later...
This is a great tour! This tour was the highlight of our cruise! I will be glad to try and answer any questions. So glad we decided to do this tour. Only downside is since we got into port t 2 and left at 11, by the time we were done with excursion, majority of the shops were closed. Oh well I can shop anywhere. We did walk around some and enjoy the nightlife in town.

I would like info on the tour and ATV's. We did an ATV tour in Belize and whole it was awesome and I'd highly recommend it. It was a bit scary in some places. It had rained and we kept getting stuck. It's not why I'd consider and activity or leisure or inexperienced. How was your experience here?

I would like info on the tour and ATV's. We did an ATV tour in Belize and whole it was awesome and I'd highly recommend it. It was a bit scary in some places. It had rained and we kept getting stuck. It's not why I'd consider and activity or leisure or inexperienced. How was your experience here?

Eric's east end tour takes you to bat caves,by the huge wind turbines,to Playa Canoa beach , thru Spanish Waters, really awesome tour.,We ride double so I can take pictures.

I had never driven an ATV before this tour, and didn't have any problems. My 7 year old rode with me, and our 12 yr old rode with hubby, while our 17 yr. old drove by himself. We all had a great time and saw so many things we would have never seen. It was a great time and all the people who work there were just great!

I have looked at all the information for this excursion, but I can't find any pricing. Could someone who has done this recently please let me know how much it cost? TIA

Below is a portion of the email I recieved from Eric last week:

Tours start at 9am and 2pm.

For a 1 person quad the price is $90.

For a 2 person quad it is $140.

On top we have to charge 6% tax.

Drinks and a cd with great pictures are included.

• 7 months later...
Wondering if anyone has had current experience with this excursion. Still debating on what to do. Thanks

I'd go for it, we have done many tours with Eric's and always have a great time. Eric's is on facebook too. Send a message thru there and they respond quickly.

I'd go for it, we have done many tours with Eric's and always have a great time. Eric's is on facebook too. Send a message thru there and they respond quickly.

Thanks :) I see they added a sunset excursion too. Was the equipment well maintained?

We did Eric's ATV tour in March and had a great time; the ATVs were excellent and in great shape, and the ride was fun- you see lots of "off the beaten path" Curacao, and the "bat cave" & scenery were particularly cool! We definitely recommend it. I gave them 4 stars on TripAdvisor.

(It would have been 5 stars except for a way-too-long stop at a closed(!) tourist restaurant so they could try to get us to make dinner reservations- which was useless to us and almost everyone else on the tour as all but one couple were on cruises. They gave us water at the bar & let us use the restrooms, which was nice- for 5 minutes. The other 40+ minutes hanging around waiting and waiting was ridiculous. If we book again we will definitely ask him to nix that and take us someplace else; there are SO many places we wish we'd had time to see to see in Curacao, such as the Ostrich Farm- which we heard has a restaurant, too!)

Thanks :) I see they added a sunset excursion too. Was the equipment well maintained?

The equipment was well maintained when we took our tours. Not sure if I would take a sunset tour, they drive on roads, go under the high bridge and to Fort Nassau for sunset. When I heard this I said no thanks, I know this first hand because I was chatting with Marco on facebook.

Archived