Beauty shop on Princess

mii

Can someone tell me the costs of doing your hair at Princess Hair salon..For example, wash, dry and setting it with curling iron. I have searched all ver the Princess site but cannot find anything. Would appreciate any info.

Thanks

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn, I looked thru my Patters and flyers that I've collected and can't find the answer to your question either. Seems to be a well-kept secret. Maybe someone who has used the services will pop in here with the answer.

Marilyn,

When I have my hair done (always on formal nights) I usually have an "updo". They don't wash the hair for this, though. Sometimes I come with it wet and have them blow it out. The cost is $35 plus tip. I find the prices similar to land based salon prices, maybe just a touch higher. Sorry, I don't know exactly about wash/dry/set price.

Renee

Thanks for the information. It sure is strange that nowhere on the Princess site they have prices. All they cover is spa treatments etc. Oh well. I still have a few months before I go. I was just curious.

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn,

From my Lotus Spa sheet:

Blow Waves and Hair Sets and Hair Up from $30 - $45

Hair Cut and Style from $52 - $70

If you are booking for formal night, do it as soon as you can because those nights book up quickly.

Hope that helps and have a wonderful time!

Cathy

Hi Marilyn,

From my Lotus Spa sheet:

Blow Waves and Hair Sets and Hair Up from $30 - $45

Hair Cut and Style from $52 - $70

If you are booking for formal night, do it as soon as you can because those nights book up quickly.

Hope that helps and have a wonderful time!

Cathy

Thanks Cathy. As many times as I have been ona Princess ship never had my hair done. Always done my own. I am now at the time of my life where beauty shop is the place to go.:D Again thanks.

Marilyn

Hello,

We were on the Island in April. I had my hair done twice.............shampoo, blow dry, and curl. They don't use hot curling irons, they use brushes. I had my hair done in London once, and they used brushes there, too. Interesting, and different from home.

I have short hair.........just below my ears. The first time I had it done it was $33. The second time I had it done, about a week later, I had it done by the same operator, in the same style, and he charged me $39. I called him on it, and he shrugged his shoulders! He got a bigger tip the first time! :)

Details,

The only manicure price I can find is an Exotic Hand Ritual with Manicure - Pure pampering for your hands and nails to restore the beauty and suppleness. Warmed aromatherapy oils to nourish and condition the skin. Followed with a massage and full manicure for $40. :)

Cathy

Archived