What's going on with Bon Voyage???

Bon Voyage is phasing out their old stuff and are going to be bringing in a bunch of new stuff. I think they said they are trying to sell all the old stuff first. Shortly there will be a whole new bunch of stuff.

I hear ya! Back in march they did have huge discounts. I bought my boys the ocean pals only to find out once on the ship they had sold out. So that stunk. I had told he kids there would be a surprise in our room.

We are cruising this month and in June. I looked to see about getting them something this time, but there's not much on there a four year old would want. Hopefully they will get some cool new products.

On my Destiny cruise I purchased myself the Womans Pink Set (Shirt, Bag and visor). It was in my room but not the size I ordered. I didn't even notice. At dinner, the Dining Room Manager approached me and asked if I wanted to exchange it, for a mens shirt :confused:. I ended up returning it and getting a refund. In a way I'm glad, the bag wasn't as large as it looked online.

On the other hand, the mens windbreaker for $15 is a great jacket. Bought that for my husband and he loves it. Definately worth the $.

I hear ya! Back in march they did have huge discounts. I bought my boys the ocean pals only to find out once on the ship they had sold out. So that stunk. I had told he kids there would be a surprise in our room.

We are cruising this month and in June. I looked to see about getting them something this time, but there's not much on there a four year old would want. Hopefully they will get some cool new products.

Did they automatically refund you for the Ocean Pals? I purchased them for my kids a few months ago, but we're not cruising until July. I'm going guess that they won't have any left.

Archived