Other books about working on a cruiseline

Try The Truth About Cruise Ships by Jay Herring. Good read! It's from the point of view of an Information Technology Manager (which is an officer's position). I found it on Amazon.

I will check that out. Dh might even like that one.

Not exactly about cruise ships, but Caribbean Moon (Manny Williams Series) is a good who-done-it; a murder mystery that takes place on Carousel cruiseline, embarking in San Juan with a southern caribbean itinerary. It's book one of a series of three. Not a bad read and the minds eye is completely at home when reading all the ship stuff.

Try The Truth About Cruise Ships by Jay Herring. Good read! It's from the point of view of an Information Technology Manager (which is an officer's position). I found it on Amazon.

I read this a few months ago......not intellectual reading but it is entertaining

I've read Cruise Confidential and Ship for Brains. What other first person accounts of cruiseship employment would you recommend? Thanks.

Here are the ones I have read (or are currently) that haven't already been listed:

Permanent Passenger: My Life on a Cruise Ship - Micha Berman

CRUISE SHIP CONFIDENTIAL: A Parrothead Survives a Cruise Ship, Sharks and Boat Drinks, While Having The Time Of His Life. – Scott Zale

Cruise Ship S.O.S.: The Life-Saving Adventures of a Doctor at Sea – Ben MacFarlane

Chronicles of a Cruise Ship Crew Member – Joshua Kinser

Enjoy!

• 5 months later...

I read Chronicles of a Cruise Ship Crew Member and really enjoyed it. It was really funny. It had good reviews and it was a great deal at $2.99. I recommend this book for a great read on your next cruise. Happy Cruising!

http://www.amazon.com/Chronicles-Answers-Questions-Passenger-ebook/dp/B007Q3LSYQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1333330193&sr=8-2

Archived