If you had your choice between Yhoni and Wet-n-Wild...

hun6903

If you had your choice between Yhoni and Wet-n-Wild, which one would you choose? I am trying to decide between the 2...If you have had any bad experiences with either, let me know...otherwise, let me know which one you recommend. Thanks!

Booked with Yhony over spring break. Me, my wife and two kids. Also another family with three kids. Wonderful!

He was waiting for us at the dock upon arrival. Took only us in a nice van. Showed us a lot of things along the way. He was a very nice family man. Told us about his life and Belize.

Cave tubing was excellent. Saw much larger groups and realized we had it much better.

No worries, back at dock in plenty of time to shop and look around.

You can't go wrong.

Look at CAVE-TUBING WITH YHONY under this section it has other opinions that are all positive.

We went with Wet and Wild in April and had a wonderful time. Our guide was great; even towed a few of us when we got tired. Lunch was great, too.

We had a small group and our guide did all he could to get us ahead of the big ship groups.

I would hightly recommend them

Used Yhani last Thurs matter of fact. Was very pleased. I believe he offers the lowest price of any other operator offering this excursion. His price is $45 if there are 5 or more people. I was by myself since my husband was scuba diving. Yhani said it would not be a problem and he would pair me up with another group so I could get the $45 price.

Enjoy....

We used Wet & Wild back in January and had a great time. Toured 2 caves, had a good lunch at Amigos and would go back tomarrow. But, I have also heard good things about Reggie Tours and Yhonie. (Did I spell that right?) I'm sure they all do a great service. If not you would hear about it on these boards.

Have a great trip and eat a shrimp for me.

Clackey

Archived