Pacific Dawn - Brands of Beer Sold Onboard

Aussie71

just about all brands are sold on board

You probably need to be a bit more specific - "just about all brands" is a relative term.

To my dear old grandad, "just about all brands" would mean VB, Melbourne Bitter and Carlton Draught. :rolleyes:

If I said "just about all brands" to my husband, he'd expect to see all the major names like Coopers, Boag's, Cascade, CUB, Tooheys, etc, as well as some of the more well known microbreweries, eg Little Creatures, Mountain Goat, Holgate, Bluetongue, James Squire, etc. And that's before we start thinking about the imported stuff. And I suspect there just isn't room on a ship for all that beer!

You probably need to be a bit more specific - "just about all brands" is a relative term.

To my dear old grandad, "just about all brands" would mean VB, Melbourne Bitter and Carlton Draught. :rolleyes:

If I said "just about all brands" to my husband, he'd expect to see all the major names like Coopers, Boag's, Cascade, CUB, Tooheys, etc, as well as some of the more well known microbreweries, eg Little Creatures, Mountain Goat, Holgate, Bluetongue, James Squire, etc. And that's before we start thinking about the imported stuff. And I suspect there just isn't room on a ship for all that beer!

;) thanks.

I should have been more specific. What local types of beer are sold on tap and what local and imported are sold in bottles or cans?

yes to the following

xxxx on tap light and full.

VB in can and on tap

coopers on tap

holgate in stubbie

James Squire in stubbie

and Cascades on tap and Tooheys, can not remember if it new or old or blue.

They have stout as well.

Mountain goat in a stubbie..

There are many others and it dependes on which bar you want to go to as what beers they have.

Just in case yes a full range of spirts and wines.

remember that all of which could change due the cost and availability on each cruise.

Archived