Embarkation/Polo Rest.

Marlster

I think the MDR is open for lunch on embarkation day as well as Terrace and the Waves Grill.

None of these venues will discriminate against you if you are in a "concierge and above cabin".

I have seen the Main Dining Room (well, one of the two, anyway) open on Embarkation Day on Princess, but never on Oceania.

Thanks for the replies. This is the first time on O and in concierge because we got such an amazing deal couldn't resist it. Why does O say that concierge and higher can go on embarkation day to the Polo Rest. between 11AM to 1PM and make reservations. Can you not make your reservations online, or you cannot make the reservation for the first night? but can make the reservations after the first day on, very confusing!!!!

I have seen the Main Dining Room (well, one of the two, anyway) open on Embarkation Day on Princess, but never on Oceania.

I could be wrong about that, but I think I recall having lunch in the MDR on embarkation day on the Regatta at least once.

Malster

Your original question was whether lunch is available in the Polo Grill. As has been answered, the specialty restaurants are not open for lunch.

You can make reservations on-line for all cabins, the timing dependant on your type of cabin. There is a member of the Polo Grill staff available from 11:00 to 1:00 on embarkation day to take dinner reservations for those who did not book on-line or who want to make additional reservations if any time slots are available. You can make reservations for the first night if the restaurant is not fully booked and if you are flexible on when you wish to dine and if you are willing to share a table.

Don

Archived