Kudo's For Treating Service Dogs So Well

[COLOR=indigo][B]I have a thread on "Disabled Cruising" about Cruising With a Service Dog and one of our writers talked about how wonderful and caring RCI was towards their Service Dog.[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][B]Their attention to detail for the dog and her partner was excellent and has made them want to cruise again with RCI.[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][B]Thank you RCI for being so attentive and caring and treating we who walk or wheel with an SD feel so welcome.[/B][/COLOR]

[quote name='wizard-of-roz'][COLOR=indigo][B]I have a thread on "Disabled Cruising" about Cruising With a Service Dog and one of our writers talked about how wonderful and caring RCI was towards their Service Dog.[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][B]Their attention to detail for the dog and her partner was excellent and has made them want to cruise again with RCI.[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][B]Thank you RCI for being so attentive and caring and treating we who walk or wheel with an SD feel so welcome.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Returned today from an 18 day cruise on Oceania Regatta. There was a beautiful Golden Lab service dog on board. Everyone loved her. This was her third cruise. Officers, staff and guests all treated her and them with great respect. She - the owner - even gave a short talk on service dogs and then let her off harness and frolic as only a dog can do for a few minutes.

Go Oceania!

[quote name='Pandora1958']Returned today from an 18 day cruise on Oceania Regatta. There was a beautiful Golden Lab service dog on board. Everyone loved her. This was her third cruise. Officers, staff and guests all treated her and them with great respect. She - the owner - even gave a short talk on service dogs and then let her off harness and frolic as only a dog can do for a few minutes.

Go Oceania![/quote]

[COLOR=indigo][B]How beautiful is that!!!! To watch a highly trained Service Dog do it's job is pure magic at least and blissful joy at it's best.[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][B]I always allow for some patting time from my fellow passengers and, of course, the crew, who are missing their pets for months and months at a time.[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][B]Thank you for your respect and admiration of these amazing animal heroes.[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][B]My own Brenda had completed her 15th cruise before retiring and now I have Horton who just finished his first cruise in March and will be on his second in October. [/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][B]He wasn't too sure about that "moving-monster-with-a-4x6 box-to take-the-place-of-his-lawn!" But, after the first day he honkered down, got his sea-paws on and started to enjoy himself and went to work as usual! ;)[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][/COLOR]

Archived