dinner time changed?

We've sailed many times before, we're actually D+, but I've noticed our dinner time for our upcoming cruise is 8:00 and our next one is 5:30, is this a change I hadn't seen anything about? I'm happy with the 8:00 instead of the 8:30.

The times can change depending on the itinerary or on the demographic mix of passengers. It isn't unusual to find first seating at 5:30 when there are a large number of seniors onboard, people who are often accustomed to dining earlier. On some itineraries, especially in Europe or South America, the late seating might be moved to 9:00 pm. If the time changes disrupt your regular dining schedule, consider signing up for My Time Dining and eating at the time that best suits your schedule.:)

We've seen the 5:30 and 8:00 on several ships. We had a galley tour on Voyager not long ago, and one of the managers in the galley told us that the dining times fluctuate based on demand on each ship. He said that if a very large number of people have requested early dining (typically 6:00), they often change the times to 5:30 and 8:00 to encourage more people to switch to late dining. I think it works differently in Europe though!

Works for me! We prefer late dining, but 8:30 is a tad late - 8:00 is better!;)

Judy

Archived