Rhapsody Daily Cruise Compass

I know the Rhapsody now has I-pads in every room and the cruise compass can be viewed on it but my question is do they still have the paper ones and if so does anyone have them for Alaska out of Seattle?

Would like to know what kind of activities there are for cruising days. We sail July 26, 2012.

We cruised last week. I had heard that there were supposed to be ipads in each room. We didn't have any, but maybe the higher priced cabins did. I did see some people using some, but I really think they were just their own ipads. Nothing was said about them.

Yes, they still have the paper Compass, but I didn't keep mine. We had a great cruise. The staff was great--everyone tried hard to please. The food was probably a 4 out of possible 5, but we didn't eat in the restaurants where you pay. The food was better in the dining room than it was for the buffet, but it was all good.

I hope your weather is as good as ours was! We just hit it right for great weather when in port. The last day at Victoria it rained in the morning, but then cleared up. It was a great week!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived