Fun Finds Organizer???

Catrin

Ok.... this is a new one for me.

What is the Fun Finds Organizer? And is it worth the cost? I always love looking for bargains and inexpensive gifts to bring home.....

Please tell!!

Catrin

A friend of mine got it on our last cruise. She was planning on buying something at DI, so it made sense for her. We did sort of a "treasure hunt" around Key West and Cozumel trying to cash in on all the freebies. It was worth it for her. But we literally hit every store, and did not do any excursion at Key West.

I will say that the stores were generous with the freebies, sometimes giving us whatever deal my friend got, but if you are the type who likes shopping, you can probably find similar deals on your own. It kept her organized in terms of what stores to go to, though. With a short time frame, it worked out well.

So in summary, get it if you want to :D.

It was $30 for us last month on the Freedom - not worth it really - the freebies were kind of on the junky side, and we spent a lot of time chasing the various freebies and discounted items down. I think our time could have been better spent somewhere else.

• 2 years later...

We paid $25 for the Fun Finds coupon book and at first it looked like it was a good deal, but the quality of the free items weren't that great. Also, some of the ports would state that they "ran out" of the free items and to get them at the next port. We were hoping to get each of the 5 spices from Cariloha, but once again, not every store had the items in stock. With the free items that we did receive, we may have "broke even" but if it is junk, would you pay $25 for it?

It's all the free coupons they used to give you at the shopping talk, or you could get at the shopping desk. They are not worth paying for, and the diamond necklace you get (that is suppose to cover the full price of the book) is very very cheap. I can't even give them away to our teen age nieces.

Initially they sold the coupons in a portfolio. We got one and now keep our documents in it for the next cruise but even then it's not worth the $30. Most ports you get the freebies without the coupons, or if you need a coupon they are being passed out on the street.