MX cabins?

A.E.M.

My husband is looking at MX cabin on the Sun, I have looked on these boards and haven't seen too much about them...it is a minisuite at front of ship...does it have a normal patio door? Is the balcony covered?

thank you

My husband is looking at MX cabin on the Sun, I have looked on these boards and haven't seen too much about them...it is a minisuite at front of ship...does it have a normal patio door? Is the balcony covered?

thank you

Oddly enough it does have a sliding door and partialy covered , I'd say about half.

Thank you for your quick reply, do you know if there is an issue with the wind coming through the door?

Anyone have pictures of the room?

I want to make sure before we book..I guess should do it soon as it seems to be only 2 of these (MX).

thanks again:)

You should not have problems with wind in your cabin as long as you keep the entrance door closed. That goes for any cabin with a balcony. Make sure that you close the balcony door before opening the door to the hallway.

When the ship is moving, there will always be a breeze because of that forward motion.

Archived