Which Excursion to Choose

Morris4me

We will be in Grand Cayman for the first time on the Carnival Liberty. We know we want to go to the StingRay sandbar. We can't decide if we want to do the Land Tour with the StingRays (7 Mile Beach, Turtles & Hell) or snorkel at the Coral Gardens with a stop at StingRay sandbar, both offered through Carnival (we have onboard credit we want to use for this). Which would you choose? Price for both is about the same.

We will be in Grand Cayman for the first time on the Carnival Liberty. We know we want to go to the StingRay sandbar. We can't decide if we want to do the Land Tour with the StingRays (7 Mile Beach, Turtles & Hell) or snorkel at the Coral Gardens with a stop at StingRay sandbar, both offered through Carnival (we have onboard credit we want to use for this). Which would you choose? Price for both is about the same.

I may be partial, but we've done an independent tour on GC four times because it's so awesome. Although I probably can't tell the name of it, I can tell you the excursion goes to the Stingray City Sandbar, either Coral Gardens or the Barrier Reef, THEN across the sound for a delicious (ordered by you and included in the cost) lunch at Rum Point.

Here goes: (1) Indians are considered _ _ _ _ _ _ Americans. (2) When driving, you often come to a 4- _ _ _ stop.

I promise that if you take this excursion you will be VERY pleased. Their cost is also lower than what you find on the ship.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for your innovative suggestions and I was able to decipher! :) We were seriously thinking of using them. I will use my

Carnival credit for something else (wine!!!) and book your recommendation.

I disagree ... my folks did NATIVE WAY and they didnt like the experience at all, we always use discount excursions, they are in the port and super friendly

REALLY? Which excursion did they do? We had over 50 people in our group from the Equinox in March and every single one of them said they would do it again.

Sorry they had a bad experience. I can't imagine what went wrong. Trip Advisor also gives them great marks.

We did Nativeway's rays, reef and rum point tour last month and it was absolutely fantastic! All 3 stops were good and the lunch at rum point was good as well.

The only problem was that we got back to the pier 30 mins after they said we were, which was exactly at the last scheduled tender time. They said they had a busted tire on the van and needed to get it replaced. There was no problem getting on a tender and there was at least 1 more after the one we were on. This was our first cruise and had no experience with tenders so we were very worried going back about missing the boat. But we didn't and all was good :)

I would not hesitate booking them again.

I have tried to book the excursion thru NativeWay but I have gotten no response to the form I filled out online on their website nor an email I sent to follow up. Is there something else I need to do?

I have tried to book the excursion thru NativeWay but I have gotten no response to the form I filled out online on their website nor an email I sent to follow up. Is there something else I need to do?

Is maybe your email blocking them or sending the replies to your junk folder?

I booked a tour with this company within the last week and got a prompt reply!

We used Stingray Sailing and they were awesome! I would go with them if I were you :D

I booked with Stingray Sailing because of high recommendations from someone on my rollcall. I considered Nativeway as my other tour but after reading that Rum Point is a short visit, expensive and usually crowded, I decided it wasn't worth the extra $$. Plus the idea of a catamaran sounds better then being on a boat. Catamarans have better views :D

I booked with Stingray Sailing because of high recommendations from someone on my rollcall. I considered Nativeway as my other tour but after reading that Rum Point is a short visit, expensive and usually crowded, I decided it wasn't worth the extra $$. Plus the idea of a catamaran sounds better then being on a boat. Catamarans have better views :D

There are SO many choices, but FYI, every time we've gone we've spent about 1 1/2 hours at Rum Point, and have always had plenty of room to spread out. They supply beach chairs and of course lunch, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the company you booked with as well. It's hard to go wrong in Grand Cayman.

There are SO many choices, but FYI, every time we've gone we've spent about 1 1/2 hours at Rum Point, and have always had plenty of room to spread out. They supply beach chairs and of course lunch, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the company you booked with as well. It's hard to go wrong in Grand Cayman.

Rum Point sounds great and it was tough to choose between the 2 excursions but I loved the idea of just sitting on the catamaran with the sails up, relaxing on the way back to the ship. Add a beer in my hand and I was sold :D. I have never been to Grand Cayman but I think your right, no matter what you do, it seems like it will be great :)

We have seen many Cats in various ports and here in Branson we have one with blasting music which I do not feel go with a sailboat.

Therefore my question.

Archived