Carnival Miracle Rooms 6155 and 6157

SuiteLady

Anyone have pics of the balconies of either of these rooms...been looking on "deck plans" and can't quite get the true pic of the views...looks like the lifeboats are there, but not sure how much they interfere, if at all...thanks to anyone that can help!

Anyone have pics of the balconies of either of these rooms...been looking on "deck plans" and can't quite get the true pic of the views...looks like the lifeboats are there, but not sure how much they interfere, if at all...thanks to anyone that can help!

Go to cruise line rooms dot com

click on the Miracle

click on cabin 6176

I know this is not your cabin, (there are no pics of yours) BUT it shows that the life boats are BELOW the level of your balcony. I had deck 6 on a different ship. The lifeboats did not block my view. You have to look straight down to see them. :)

We had cabins 7209 thru 7227 (extended balcony) on the Miracle, with the lifeboats below. True, you're view out is fine, but the view down is definately of the lifeboats. We never really just sat out there; if we were out there for any length of time it was to stand at the railing and look out. I personally would have liked to not had the view of the lifeboats. Did it ruin the cruise experience.. no of course now, but my future preference was and is for a unobstructed view straight down of the water. This time we opted for the same deck, but a regular balcony. I may find this time I prefer more cubic feet on my balcony area, and next time I won't care about the view down as long as I have more room. Our cruise is SEVENTEEN DAYS :D will be our second cruise.. so I'm sure I'll come home with opinions about the aft this time.

You'll like the Miracle.. I'm sure you'll have a great time whichever cabin you choice.

Archived