Seattle to Alaska

DrVal

Does anyone know how long it should take to get from Pike Place Market in Seattle to Pier 66 in Seattle? I'm taking the Dream on 6/20 to Alaska and I'd like to spend as much time downtown as possible.

Is there a shuttle or monorail from the market? or should we just jump in a cab?

Thanks.

Pike Place Market is not far from pier 66...I would say about a 10-15 minute walk. No monorail or shuttle available. I would just walk (probably not to easy if you have your luggage with you) or jump into a cab...can't imagine it would be more than $10.

If you check in early and get your bags handled and your key card issued, you can get off the ship and walk to the market in maybe 5 minutes from Pier 66. There are stairs and elevators to help people travel up the hill at least part way. Also there's a concierge service at Pier 66 where you can leave your bags if you can't get on the ship earlier.

Pick up some flowers for your cabin if nothing else.

There is no shuttle from the Pike Place Maret to Pier 66 but you have your choice of a 5 minute cab ride or take the elevator or walk down the stairs from the Market to the waterfront trolley that stops right in front of Pier 66. Or if you like to walk its about an 8 block stroll from the Market to the pier about 20 to 30 minutes depending on your pace.

Archived