Mistake on guest vacation documents/cruise ticket

We recently had our upcoming Baltics cruise on Vision paid in full booking cancelled and re-booked due to a price drop after final payment. That was great of RCL to basically gave us an upgraded ocean view room since we booked an inside guarantee. However, the problem is that when they re-booked us they added a "T" to our last name. (Our original booking was spelled correctly.) I called immediately and they corrected it on the booking confirmation and sent me a new one.

I received the documents a day later and happily did the document dance. Unfortunatly, our last names are still spelled incorrectly on our documents/cruise ticket. I have called three times to my vacation planner (we booked directly with RCL) and each time they said it was corrected, however it is still wrong. I know when I do the online check in, it will be important to make sure everything is spelled right and I can control that, but I just don't want our name to be spelled wrong somewhere in the systems and get denied boarding in Sweden!

I am assuming I have to get this changed, but if I am wrong I would like to hear it. Does anyone elso have any ideas on how I can get this accomplished, should I just call and ask for a supervisor? I appreciate the help and advice.

Archived