Allure: Question on Shows

I know the shows are supposed to be awesome and I also know that they require reservations which should be made as soon as they are available online.

Does each show run every night or more than once for the week? If you go to a comedy club show on Monday can you reserve a comedy show on another day as well........and is it the very same show? Just trying to clarify how it works........Thanks!

I know the shows are supposed to be awesome and I also know that they require reservations which should be made as soon as they are available online.

Does each show run every night or more than once for the week? If you go to a comedy club show on Monday can you reserve a comedy show on another day as well........and is it the very same show? Just trying to clarify how it works........Thanks!

The shows run several times during the week. It's the exact same show. You cannot make a reservation for more than one viewing of a particular show. But, if you really wanted to see a show twice, you can wait in the standby line the second time, and if seats are available (they usually are) 10 minutes before showtime, they will let you in to fill up the remaining seats. (This may not work so well with the comedy show because it is a small venue, so unless you are at the beginning of the standby line, you still might not be able to get in)

This should help: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_AL.pdf

I just got off the Allure on Sunday and have to say that the entertainment on the ship is the best cruise ship entertainment I've seen. We put a lot of thought into the reservations.

We had second seating dinner at 8:30 and planned around this. We had three shows before and three after. I preferred the earlier shows but we wanted to take photos on formal nights so we went after on those.

Blue Planet and OceanAria are fantastic. Chicago is very good as is Ice Games. The headliner last week was Beatlemania and we also went to the Comedy Show. We even went to the second ice show...How to Train your dragon.

It definitely helps to have reservations as most of the shows were pretty full and also had lengthy standby lines. Blue Planet was moved to 11:00pm but was still a full house.

Our Schedule was:

Sunday 10:45 Comedy Show

Monday 10:45 OceanAria (cancelled and rescheduled due to weather to Wednesday)

Tuesday 7:00 Chicago

Wednesday 7:30 OceanAria 10:45 Beatlemania (Headliner)

Thursday 7:30 Ice Games

Friday 11:00 Blue Planet

Saturday None

Archived