Tour Guides St. Thomas and St. Maarten ?

mildew

Bernard is the best! Don't even consider anyone else. For $40pp you get a comprehensive tour of the island, time at Orient Beach (the clothed part), time in the french capital Marigot, and then to Maho Beach just in time to see the jumbo jets land (search for Maho Beach on youtube). Clean van and they kept the cold drinks flowing! www.bernardstours.com

In St. Thomas, we loved Papa Bear www.havefunwithus.net We'd been to St. Thomas dozens of times, yet he showed us things we haven't seen before and then he took us to Sapphire Beach. Clean open-air vehicle, very knowledgeable, and we always felt safe (his wife is a police officer who radio's in traffic reports or any other issues).

Just got back from St. Thomas...was there last Monday, June 11th.

I had done quite a bit of research on cruisecritic trying to decide on a tour guide, and emailed Henry.....he got back with me right away, and we corresponded for several months prior to our arrival.

He was just as gracious in person as he was via email.

He took us everywhere we wanted to go, explained everything....

and was with us the entire day.

We toured the island, went to the beach for two hours, then shopped...

$35 a person.

There were only two others with us (we are a family of five).

Midway through our tour he told us he had a small gift surprise for us. He gave us each a map/placemat of St. Thomas.

I couldn't recommend Henry highly enough. I've had guides at Belize, Cozumel, Costa Rica....and Henry is one of THE best!!!

blessings....robin

In St Maarten, Joyce Prince Tours is the best we have experienced in many years. She will tailor the tour to your specs, is very knowledgeable of both the French and Dutch sides, and is a most delightful hostess. You can google her, she has a web site.

We toured with her this past December and are planning to be with her again this coming December.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived