DCL allowing ONLINE Palo, spa bookings now

CathyCanada

Now you can pre-book Palo reservations, spa treatments and even register kids for the kid's clubs. If you're a suite guest you can do it 105 days in advance, Castaway Club 90 days in advance, and all other guests 75 days in advance. You do need to be paid in full as well.

And you can do shore excursions 90 days in advance too. :)

Cathy

I am a newbie to Disney and when I went to book my shore excursions it still stated that I have to wait until 75 days out! I paid in full a couple of weeks ago because it had always been 90 days out from what I had read. Any reason why they changed this??

As long as you have your Disney reservation number, you can go online to the DCL website:

www.disneycruise.com

Then click on "My Disney Cruise" at the top and go to "My Cruise Plans" from that page. That's where you can make your reservations. :)

I'm leaving in 2 days for the westbound Panama Canal trip and was able to book one brunch and one dinner at Palo before the deadline (three days before sailing). This sure beats the boarding scramble and the stress of trying to get to the port early so as not to miss out on the Palo experience.

Another cool aspect is that you can print out your entire cruise plan: shore excursions, Palo & spa reservations, and kids' reservations in a daily schedule.

Please note: once the deadline passes, the system locks down your options and you have to take your chances on board.

The improved website also has downloadable cruise documents, but they're in PDF format. Perhaps in the future it will allow you to type in your information and print the Embarkation Form, Contract, Payment Authorization, etc.

Ok, DH & I and kids booked a cruise on the Wonder for Sept. About 6 months after we booked, my parents decided to go, so they booked too. So, we have 2 res #s. Well, we want to do a brunch palo putting the kids in the club while we do it. If I go in to book under my res #, can I book for 4? Or can I only book for 2 and have to book my parents separately under their res #? If that is the way, how do we tie the ressies together so we can be seated together?

Archived