4 to a room

Hey guys :) I just booked an inside cabin on Navigator for a Mediterranean cruise. I'm going with my entire family and in the interest of saving money I am sharing a room with my cousin and my brother. We got a room for four and they have two bunk bed type deals in them according to the TA. Does anyone have any pictures of rooms like this? I couldn't find any online. I'm staying in room K1559. Thanks!

Depending on the room, but most have beds that come out of ceiling, but work like the top bunk of a bed. Kids go crazy for them. This is interior on Jewel, but rooms are the same:

Our daughter used to love the upper berths. Though for our cruise next month, she said she was hoping for a sofabed instead as there isn't a lot of room between the bed and the ceiling. IIRC our cabin will have the sofabed.

Here's a pic of a pullman bed from my Liberty review. There were 3 of us in the room. I went to the gym/spa a couple times to shower, to give the other ladies some space once in a while. We're generally upbeat and get along well, so the space was fine for us.

IMG_0451.jpg

Thanks so much for the photos and the input :) We actually just went to double check the situation today and found a cheaper inside cabin on a lower deck ... so now we have two adjoining rooms on deck 8 instead of one for all four of us on deck 10 ... for about $300 cheaper total! Crazy ...

Thanks so much for the photos and the input :) We actually just went to double check the situation today and found a cheaper inside cabin on a lower deck ... so now we have two adjoining rooms on deck 8 instead of one for all four of us on deck 10 ... for about $300 cheaper total! Crazy ...

That's great! Your cruise will be much more enjoyable.

Niiiice! That's even better! Enjoy your cruise :)

Even if paying a bit more, I would have suggested two adjoining cabins.

That's great that it was less for the two cabins...pricing for cabins that can sleep 3-4 can sometimes be pricier than those that sleep only 2. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived