Oct 20 Hawaii

ParadiseSue

Oops, I have the wrong date in my previous post. The Hawaii cruise is Oct. 20, 2012 departing San Diego on Celebrity Century.

Hi Sue -

Here's a direct link to your Roll Call : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1484829

Have a wonderful time on Century !

• 2 months later...

My husband Tom and I are going to be on the Century to Hawaii. It is our first time on the Century, and we are looking forward to the ship. Many of our friends love it. Is there a time and place set for a Meet & Greet? I won't be posting for a bit, because we will be on the QM2. Be back in touch in early Oct. Always love going to Hawaii, and looking forward to meeting all of you.

Mary Jane (Southlake, TX)

My husband Tom and I are going to be on the Century to Hawaii. It is our first time on the Century, and we are looking forward to the ship. Many of our friends love it. Is there a time and place set for a Meet & Greet? I won't be posting for a bit, because we will be on the QM2. Be back in touch in early Oct. Always love going to Hawaii, and looking forward to meeting all of you.

Mary Jane (Southlake, TX)

Hi Mary Jane,

The Meet & Greet can be scheduled at any time, though you should receive an invite in your cabin, as long you registered for the Meet & Mingle. If you have not registered yet, here's the registration link : https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/home.do . Have a wonderful time on QM2 & Century.

Archived