How do you contact Celebrity about an existing booking?

Rachel302

Every time I try to call them, I call the 1-800 number, press whatever number for "existing booking", wait on hold for a while, then get a person who says I have the wrong department and get put on hold for even longer. Every time! What a ridiculous process. How can I call customer service without a runaround every time? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Who did you book through. If TA you must go through them. If Celebrity, ask who you Vacation planner is and get their number and extension. Phone them with the extension.

Celebrity phoned me and gave me a contact person who I have phoned a few times. I have a B2B but two different Celebrity Agents and neither one would co-operate with the other. Now I have one person who trys very hard to help me.

I believe that number is 800-760-0654. A typo perhaps?

Yes! Thanks for the correction. I had copied and saved a document with X phone numbers from another post on Cruise Critic, and the number was incorrect. I have made the correction to my document for future reference. Good catch!

Every time I try to call them, I call the 1-800 number, press whatever number for "existing booking", wait on hold for a while, then get a person who says I have the wrong department and get put on hold for even longer. Every time! What a ridiculous process. How can I call customer service without a runaround every time? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Rachel

Go into your my Celebrity and log in, go to manage your reservation. On the right of the screen is the phone number and address of the proper place to call...

Have you tried using their web page. I've use it many times lately. There is a pop-up for live chat. Try that. I've had luck! Cheers!

You're lucky. The last two times I tried the "Live Chat" I waited for longer than 2 hours. Yesterday, when I had a question about my upcoming cruise, I waited for the chat person for over 3 hours before I gave up. Thankfully, I had work to do on my computer, so the time wasn't wasted.

Archived