Wow sale deposit problem

timtam2

I made a hold reservation a couple of hours ago and have just gone back into the booking to pay the half price deposit. The instructions in the promo details say to select 'other' and enter the half price depost - but it errors out and says 'please enter a valid amount between $900 and full payment amount'. Does this mean I have to call them to do it? How annoying.

Full deposit is $900. I am trying to pay $450

I made a hold reservation a couple of hours ago and have just gone back into the booking to pay the half price deposit. The instructions in the promo details say to select 'other' and enter the half price depost - but it errors out and says 'please enter a valid amount between $900 and full payment amount'. Does this mean I have to call them to do it? How annoying.

Same thing happened to me.....then I though that it must have meant $450 times TWO? So I bit the bullet and went ahead with teh $900 total....now am wondering if I "caved" too early!

Hi Everyone,

It's too late for me to inquire tonight, but I will ask in the morning. If I receive a reply, I will post on this thread. Thanks !

Thankyou Andy - I'm going to call them as soon as they open. I have been trying all day now to pay the deposit - I've tried rebooking several times and I have gotten several different versions of the booking screen (why I don't know) but none will accept anything less than full deposit.

It really is an absolutely frustrating website in so many ways.:mad:

well, I've paid the deposit via phone - the consultant told me that the system will say I owe $900 even after the $450 was paid -and it does, as well as saying my booking is still a 'hold' - what's the bet that it cancels out ...

Hi Everyone,

Following up - I emailed Celebrity this morning, and they posted a response on this thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1650217

I'm not certain if this will help you resolve the issue, but it's the best I can offer. I wish I could be of more assistance.

Archived