Cake, CAke, CAke

I have a Question.. I hear Everyone say how good that Cake was.. Not one person has said something bad.. Well my question is, is the Wedding Cake(s) the SAME cake that you can order as B~Day, or Anniversary Cake from Bon Voyage?????????????????? Bc if it is, Im in Trouble:(

It looks like you're sailing Carnival which I haven't been on, but I thought I'd pipe in anyway since my experience was different. On NCL the wedding cake is NOT the same as you get for anniversary/etc cakes. We had a surprisingly good cake as part of my parents anniversary package a couple of years ago, but I did not think our wedding cake was good at all. I was very happy with the way it looked, but I didn't finish my piece even though I was very hungry by that point.

It looks like you're sailing Carnival which I haven't been on, but I thought I'd pipe in anyway since my experience was different. On NCL the wedding cake is NOT the same as you get for anniversary/etc cakes. We had a surprisingly good cake as part of my parents anniversary package a couple of years ago, but I did not think our wedding cake was good at all. I was very happy with the way it looked, but I didn't finish my piece even though I was very hungry by that point.

Wooow U arent even going on Carnival and u took time out to answer my question.. Thanks SO much for your answer :)

Come on 99 people looked and not one answer, lol

I have a Question.. I hear Everyone say how good that Cake was.. Not one person has said something bad.. Well my question is, is the Wedding Cake(s) the SAME cake that you can order as B~Day, or Anniversary Cake from Bon Voyage?????????????????? Bc if it is, Im in Trouble:(

I don't have the answer but have been shamed into responding. ( I was probably view #97 :()

I think they are the same cakes (ie through Bon voyage dept. ) I've read many great reviews on the wedding cakes in this forum and great reviews in the Carnival forum on bon voyage cakes. People have given not so great reviews on the cake provided in the MDR. with the exception of WCMC.

I also remember a while back a bride was renting out the steakhouse and they told her they could not provide a wedding cake but would provide a sheet cake.

That's my evidence, to support my opinion. :D Good luck, and since you bought it up, why are you in trouble?

(BTW: Your wedding is the day after my birthday)

I don't have the answer but have been shamed into responding. ( I was probably view #97 :()

I think they are the same cakes (ie through Bon voyage dept. ) I've read many great reviews on the wedding cakes in this forum and great reviews in the Carnival forum on bon voyage cakes. People have given not so great reviews on the cake provided in the MDR. with the exception of WCMC.

I also remember a while back a bride was renting out the steakhouse and they told her they could not provide a wedding cake but would provide a sheet cake.

That's my evidence, to support my opinion. :D Good luck, and since you bought it up, why are you in trouble?

(BTW: Your wedding is the day after my birthday)

:D Aww thanks so much for ur info, lolololo.. That was very kind of you.. NOw a sheet cakes sound good.. I had order like 4 of those bday cakes and I took a half of a bite, and didnt like it.. SO i just pray maybe its a different kind, or something :) we shall see since I cant bring one on, lool

Oh Sept baby, come and party on the cruise with us :)

I was #52 to look--I don't know the answer for 100%

There was chocolate cake on the Chocolate buffet last week and it was the most delicious cake I've ever had in my entire life and I don't like cake! I"m hoping that's the kind of cake they use for weddings.

I was #52 to look--I don't know the answer for 100%

There was chocolate cake on the Chocolate buffet last week and it was the most delicious cake I've ever had in my entire life and I don't like cake! I"m hoping that's the kind of cake they use for weddings.

Well thanks so much for answering.. Maybe they do have different trypes of Cakes for different events :)

OMG U only have 6 mths.. How are u feeling :)

It's a yes and no answer. Here's why, cake wise it's the same. Carnival uses the same cake batter for all of their vanilla and chocolate cakes. Now if your talking decor wise, the answer is no. The cake decor on the anniversary cakes, etc. that you order from the bon voyage department are single tier and typically in a heart shape.

Does that help?

OMG U only have 6 mths.. How are u feeling :)

Most of the bits of our wedding are planned at this point. The only big project we have left is the invites, which we're planning to get together and mail in the coming weeks. We're excited to finally have our families in the same place.

It's a yes and no answer. Here's why, cake wise it's the same. Carnival uses the same cake batter for all of their vanilla and chocolate cakes. Now if your talking decor wise, the answer is no. The cake decor on the anniversary cakes, etc. that you order from the bon voyage department are single tier and typically in a heart shape.

Does that help?

Yes that does answer my question. Thanks SO much for answering :)

Most of the bits of our wedding are planned at this point. The only big project we have left is the invites, which we're planning to get together and mail in the coming weeks. We're excited to finally have our families in the same place.

Yeah that is Major and nice that they all can join together.. MAn I know u are on cloud nine :D

Archived