Final call for the Dream July 7!!!

OMG!! :eek: Got my final call! My ceremony is at 1 pm in Chambers 2, and I got the Song Lounge for the reception, which is what I wanted! I requested it back in February, so I'm very excited it's there. We're doing the mixed cake with vanilla frosting - I originally wanted strawberry, but I figured vanilla is less messy, and I prob wont even take more than 1 bite anyway. :rolleyes: She asked if we needed a gift table set up, but since we're doing a pre-party for everyone, and we did the carnival registry, I didn't think that was necessary. We're having the social host, so we can bring our own CDs, as long as they are properly labeled. Not quite sure what that means, but we'll make a nice label for them since we bought them off iTunes.

FH and I are getting the marriage license today! It's all falling into place! :eek:

OMG!! :eek: Got my final call! My ceremony is at 1 pm in Chambers 2, and I got the Song Lounge for the reception, which is what I wanted! I requested it back in February, so I'm very excited it's there. We're doing the mixed cake with vanilla frosting - I originally wanted strawberry, but I figured vanilla is less messy, and I prob wont even take more than 1 bite anyway. :rolleyes: She asked if we needed a gift table set up, but since we're doing a pre-party for everyone, and we did the carnival registry, I didn't think that was necessary. We're having the social host, so we can bring our own CDs, as long as they are properly labeled. Not quite sure what that means, but we'll make a nice label for them since we bought them off iTunes.

FH and I are getting the marriage license today! It's all falling into place! :eek:

First Congratulations. I'm so excited for you! Glad you got everything on your wish list. Christmas comes early for some, I see. :D

I'm confused about the gift table. My paperwork says please don't bring gifts on board.

We are also having a pre party. Did you invite everyone to the Pre party and wedding?

Thanks! Haha my birthday is the week after Christmas, so I guess that makes up for all the times I felt jipped when people gave me combined gifts when I was a kid! Lol! I was under that assumption as well, about the gifts. It was also for a guest book, but we arent doing one. She specifically mentioned gifts and cards, so i guess for those that bring it and have someone else take it before the cruise. What do you think about coffee mugs instead of a guest book? I'm a coffee addict; fh isn't but doesn't care either way. As for our pre-party, we invited everyone that's coming to the wedding, but its mostly for those cousins, coworkers, and friends I couldn't have attend the wedding. Our cousins account for 40 spaces alone lol!

Thanks! Haha my birthday is the week after Christmas, so I guess that makes up for all the times I felt jipped when people gave me combined gifts when I was a kid! Lol! I was under that assumption as well, about the gifts. It was also for a guest book, but we arent doing one. She specifically mentioned gifts and cards, so i guess for those that bring it and have someone else take it before the cruise. What do you think about coffee mugs instead of a guest book? I'm a coffee addict; fh isn't but doesn't care either way. As for our pre-party, we invited everyone that's coming to the wedding, but its mostly for those cousins, coworkers, and friends I couldn't have attend the wedding. Our cousins account for 40 spaces alone lol!

Yes, we both have a large family, that's why we are doing it this way. How did you let everyone know aboUt the pre wedding party w/o saying 'sorry you're on guest list B'?

I'm curious about the coffee mugs? Would they be like the ones the sell at starbucks and guests would all sign them? Cute idea!

Archived