Tiipping on Carnival Per Person Rates

mousey

Hi CCers;

Can anyone tell me what the current tips are per person, per day on Carnival? I can't believe we just cruised on the Splendor this past April and I've forgotten!:o I'd really appreciate it as the DS is taking a friend and I have to give his mom the amount so she can write us a check. We are paying for everything but his tips and excursions as he is acting as our son's caddy at a golf tournament before the cruise.:D

Hi CCers;

Can anyone tell me what the current tips are per person, per day on Carnival? I can't believe we just cruised on the Splendor this past April and I've forgotten!:o I'd really appreciate it as the DS is taking a friend and I have to give his mom the amount so she can write us a check. We are paying for everything but his tips and excursions as he is acting as our son's caddy at a golf tournament before the cruise.:D

Don't know about "CURRENTLY", but a few months ago on the SPLENDOR it was $11.50 per person per day.

nktx49

Sure, you can caddy for the DS, but you'd probably have to fight his friend for the job! LOL:D For the last two years and now this year the DS has qualified for the U.S. Teen World Championship in Pinehurst, NC. We pay for the friend's hotel room, food, and airfare, plus the cruise. We also give him $25 a day for caddying. so he can use the money for anything extra he wants. He's a great kid as is the DS.

Thanks to evryone for your responses to my question. It was really nice on this thread as everyone was helpful and there were no trolls or flamming! You are all good examples of what CC is really all about!:D

Archived