thomson 10% off

Thomson have now lowered their prices even more with 10% off just booked celebration 9 july for 2 weeks from east midlands £853 each Have been watching this cruise since Sept last year when they wanted £1550 each with free all inclusive That means the free all inclusive would have cost us £697 each Whoever said theres no such thing as a free lunch has obviously travelled with thomsons:cool:

Thomson have now lowered their prices even more with 10% off just booked celebration 9 july for 2 weeks from east midlands £853 each Have been watching this cruise since Sept last year when they wanted £1550 each with free all inclusive That means the free all inclusive would have cost us £697 each Whoever said theres no such thing as a free lunch has obviously travelled with thomsons:cool:

Yeah, Thomson's are not value for money, charging the same as better cruise ships. Though all cruise lines charge big prices if you book way in advance. If you can, it's always best to book last minute. Try looking at other cruise lines- you could probably get an even better price than that for a 2 week Med cruise.

Yeah, Thomson's are not value for money, charging the same as better cruise ships. Though all cruise lines charge big prices if you book way in advance. If you can, it's always best to book last minute. Try looking at other cruise lines- you could probably get an even better price than that for a 2 week Med cruise.

Hi nirmd01. Please feel free to post some examples so we can all benefit.

I paid 'full price' because I have to be specific on my dates and, as this cruise is for a special birthday, I wanted a specific itinerary. When I say full, I got £300 off for the 2 of us and I paid with vouchers that I get 4% off purchase price.

We can't all wait for last minutes - as much as I'd like to.

One cruise line I use has the lowest prices when they release their seasons up to 18 months in advance. In their case it pays to book early - add on loyalty discounts too...

I just booked a week on HAL in Alaska; $349 pp double occupancy, plus $80 port and tax. That is $429 pp for seven days on a premier line in a premier itinerary (286 pounds total; 40 quid a day). :)

Expect your flight costs will be very high, booking them at the last minute? All the lines are offering very cheap last minute deals this year.

I paid 'full price' because I have to be specific on my dates and, as this cruise is for a special birthday, I wanted a specific itinerary. When I say full, I got £300 off for the 2 of us and I paid with vouchers that I get 4% off purchase price.

We can't all wait for last minutes - as much as I'd like to.

One cruise line I use has the lowest prices when they release their seasons up to 18 months in advance. In their case it pays to book early - add on loyalty discounts too...

We too can't wait for last minute deals so book as far in advance as we can, usually around 12 months, that's on any holiday not just cruises.

If I get a price I'm happy with then I'll book it, if they say it's free AI then that works for me, I'm going to be paying £££ anyway so I'll never know differently.

Archived