Dream 9 - 23 June - just home!

Hi folks

Just back from the Med Medley/Treasures of the Med cruise - intend to post a comprehensive review soon, but thought I'd let you know it was a good holiday.

Not as good as my week on board last August (will explain later) but it was enjoyable :o)

If anyone has any questions re: the Dream or itineraries please post here - happy to clarify where I can.

Just Back from Dream . As my first cruise i can honestly say I'm now a convert to cruising. Brilliant. if i'm a true moaner one or two small issues . What is the thing with the room light switches on the bed headboard? what a stupid place to put them :D

Hi folks

Just back from the Med Medley/Treasures of the Med cruise - intend to post a comprehensive review soon, but thought I'd let you know it was a good holiday.

Not as good as my week on board last August (will explain later) but it was enjoyable :o)

If anyone has any questions re: the Dream or itineraries please post here - happy to clarify where I can.

hi i have just booked for the dream 2013 on the med melody cruise next may have been on the dream my first cruise just wondered what changes have been made since 3 years ago and since its now a platinum service . question was a drinks package included with cruise or did u have to book it i have just booked on-line yesterday cheers keith

Hi Keith

Theres been no changes up till now but changes will or should happen when it goes in for a refurb in November when it then becomes Platinum

If you booked online go back and check your booking to see if AI is included in your booking.If not you would need to purchase it.

we did the drill the following morning about 10 am but that mybe changed due to the

costa concordia last year they were trying to get drills done before they leave port now dont know if thats came into effect .

hi i have booked this cruise for next june and just wondering ,the ports you go to is there far to travel or can you take off yourself without doing ships excurtions

Yes you can come and go off the ship to suit yourself and adopting a Diy approach to exploring is not only good fun but also a lot cheaper too. How easy/practical it is depends on the destinations but many are quite easy to do independently.

There are lots of ideas on here about what to do in different ports so if you want some more info just ask.

Archived