Private bookings?

Hockeymom4

I am looking to find someone to book privately with...I don't want to be crammed with a bunch of people...I would like to tour, the Capital, The Pirate museum, maybe the gardens...etc.shopping and the straw market (my daughter and I love it there) and maybe a beachy place.

Can anyone recommend a tour company?

Well for downtown shopping and the straw market you don't need any tour as they're just a couple of blocks from the pier and are an easy walk.

As for touring the island - On virtually every island, when you leave the terminal building or pier you'll be bombarded with people offering tours. They'll give you the standard tour or something custom if you have special requests, just negotiate with them in advance.

Just got back from Nassau(prob our 12th time there).........took my inlaws this time who had never been.........so we decided to do a tour...............

Picked one up right at the tourist info building(that you have to walk thru after leaving the ship to get to the downtown area)........

Anyway,there is a counter right inside and the people there will set you up...........cost us $25PP for approx 2 1/2 hr tour............saw sites of the town,drove thru various neighborhoods on the island and went to Atlantis.........

VERY informative and well worth the money............saw things and places we had never before!

• 1 month later...
I am looking to find someone to book privately with...I don't want to be crammed with a bunch of people...I would like to tour, the Capital, The Pirate museum, maybe the gardens...etc.shopping and the straw market (my daughter and I love it there) and maybe a beachy place.

Can anyone recommend a tour company?

We were looking for the same thing and found, on another thread, a company at shoretrips.com. I can't really give you any personal recommendations as we have never used them, but the OP was quite satisfied with them. We just booked on SOS for June 2006.:D

Archived