Gsc

fairytrails

We booked a cabana as well. There are 5 of us and 3 of us don't handle heat well (so yes we are going to the Bahamas) and my son just severely broke his wrist so swimming will be minimal for him.

We figured that the water, fruit platter, hippo slide tickets, $50 in food credit, plus floats, lounge chairs and shelter, make it well worth it. We got one at Castaway Cay, while that one was cheaper and had an AC, it kept me out of the sun all day making my day more enjoyable.

I called again yesterday and was told the beach bundle is no longer available and it was a special for certian sailings??? I seee I can book it so I still am not sure what it is or why I still see it?Also the clamshells are stil available but only to book on board.

I dunno, $250 gets you the cabana, the slide for 6 people and a 12 pack (and priority tender service for what it's worth). I also think they bring your food from the buffet, which would be cool but we aren't the sort to have someone do that for us.

Since we are only off the boat a few times and given what other things cost it doesn't seem too bad to me.

We've already booked ours for our trip. We may change our mind before sailing, but I don't think so.

FYI

I don't know how often is happens but the slide was closed, deflated when we were there. Too much wind

I emailed my TA and she called NCL and they would not give her any information about the beach bundle. They just told her that it would be available to book on board. What the heck is in it that's soooo top secret. That just makes me have to know even more. HAHAHA! I also sent another CC member who just got back from this cruise last week if they know anything about it. Will post when I hear...

Archived