Port of Seattle

brunolvr

Some good information for those cruising from the Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal, Pier 66 (mainly NCL) from the Seattle Port Authority:

Concierge Services

The Cruise Seattle Concierge at the Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal is dedicated to serving your needs and can help anyone, not just passengers. So be sure to visit the desk, located near the cruise terminal entrance or our second location inside the hospitality concourse.

What can the concierge do for you?

Store your luggage before or after a cruise in a safe, secure location. The cost is $3 per bag.

Drop your stamped letters or postcards in the mail for you

Sell you domestic and international phone cards

Provide free information on Seattle sights and shopping recommendations, as well as maps and the Bell Street Pier Welcome Guide

Make a hotel, tour, attraction or dinner reservation

Make taxi/limo arrangements

Tell about discounts to Odyssey, the Maritime Discovery Center and to many local restaurants

Point you to free copies of Homeport Seattle, WHERE Vancouver, WHERE Victoria and WHERE Alaska & the Yukon

Address special requests; be sure to ask!

Concierge services are available only at the new Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal

Does anyone know if there is concierge service at pier 30? We would love to store our bags for a few hours before heading to the airport. We're on a Princess ship out of pier 30.

Nessi...I don't believe there is anything out at Pier 30. The best I could find to do (considering luggage and all) would be to take the Princess Seattle City Tour. This is for those that have a flight out of Seatac AFTER 2:00 and ends by dropping you (and your luggage) at the airport. $46 pp...but I havn't found a way to pre-book it online.

Or I guess an option would be to take a cab to Pier 66 after your cruise and use their Concierge Services.

Anyone have any other options??

Deb

We are going on the Spirit in August to Alaska. CAn anyone tell me if they rent wheelchairs or scooters either on the ship, in the port or somewhere in Seattle? One of our group is limited for walking. I wondered if this concierge would do this?

Does anyone know if there is concierge service at pier 30? We would love to store our bags for a few hours before heading to the airport. We're on a Princess ship out of pier 30.

I got a surprise yesterday. I drove by Terminal 30, and yes, there was a Princess ship there, the Diamond. (Yahoo!!! The cruise season has started in Seattle). But I also drove by Pier 66 and the Sun Princess was there. I didn't know Princess uses Pier 66. So, be sure you know where your Princess ship docks. (I hate that when I go to the wrong pier for boarding!)

Bill

BRUNOLVR

Thanks for all the great information. Do you know if there is an earliest time that we can drop our luggage off before our cruise so we can get a little sightseeing in and do we have to collect it or will they put it onboard for us?

Good to know there is concierge service available.

I got a surprise yesterday. I drove by Terminal 30, and yes, there was a Princess ship there, the Diamond. (Yahoo!!! The cruise season has started in Seattle). But I also drove by Pier 66 and the Sun Princess was there. I didn't know Princess uses Pier 66. So, be sure you know where your Princess ship docks. (I hate that when I go to the wrong pier for boarding!)

Bill

I think they use it when it's a transient ship en route to Vancouver for summer homeporting, which the Sun P. was.

You can see ships' dock assignments at the Port of Seattle's website here: http://www.portseattle.org/seaport/cruise/cruiselinesandschedules.shtml

Archived