Allure outdoor dining places.

Leaving on Allure very soon! We love to dine outdoors. So, Allure travelers, what places can I dine outside?

Park Cafe, Wipeout Cafe, Boardwalk Dog House, Johnny Rockets. Maybe some of the upscale venues in Central Park, but not sure about that.

Johnny Rockets was the best free breakfast we had onboard! Great to sit outside and dine in the open area of the boardwalk, but you better be an early riser as it closes early especially on port days. :)

Park Cafe was exellent for lunch in the open air of Central Park and their were lots of little areas to sit and hang out in around this area with a snack or even your Starbucks. Park Cafe does offer outdoor seating as well though.

Chops Grill also has an outside covered seating area, but I would prefer to dine indoors with a signature restaurant like that.

Park Cafe, Wipeout Cafe, Boardwalk Dog House, Johnny Rockets. Maybe some of the upscale venues in Central Park, but not sure about that.

No! Chops, Giovanni and 150 Central are all inside.

Chop's does have some outdoor seating!

Chops does, As do Giovanni's Table and 150, though when the ship is moving there is frequently a lot of wind in Central Park. If you get yourself dressed up and try to make your hair look nice, You won't want to sit out in the park. At least if you're 'hair challenged' like I am. :o

Chops does, As do Giovanni's Table and 150, though when the ship is moving there is frequently a lot of wind in Central Park. If you get yourself dressed up and try to make your hair look nice, You won't want to sit out in the park. At least if you're 'hair challenged' like I am. :o

My mistake! I didn't notice the tables outside but I did notice that no one used those tables. As you pointed out, the wind could be the factor behind dining inside versus outside.

Archived