Family Veranda on Silhouette

Cy'all@C

How comfortable is it for 2 couples...who are not related... to share a Family Veranda?

And does this type of cabin allow for dining in BLU?

Any pics of a Family Veranda are appreciated!

Thank you.

Trudy

And does this type of cabin allow for dining in BLU?

But Blu is the dining room for those who sail AquaClass and, on a space available basis at dinner, to suite guests subject to a $5 per person surcharge... Blu is always open to suite guests--without charge--at breakfast...

Sorry, but guests occupying a Family Verandah cabin are not eligible to dine in Blu...

As long as one couple does not mind a bunk room - (its tiny) the master bedroom is big and lovely, and the living room is huge, bathroom is shower only, and small, and storage is short (especially given how much space there is!) Also, because its forward its noisy at docking (5am).

We stayed in one, and loved it, due to the space, and we had our young kids with us so the bunk room was no issue. I would have liked a slightly bigger bathroom but it was ok. To put it into perspective, the next similar sized cabin is a Royal Suite, so its pretty good size wise!

No perks, so no Blu, etc. We recently stayed in a Celebrity Suite, on Silhouette as we could not get an FV, and we loved the perks, but boy did it cost more!!!

Thanks for the replies. I was hoping for different responses though. :D

Celebrity has a sale going on right now...3rd and 4th passenger FREE on select European sailings but it looks like the FV might not be our best choice.

But boy would it save us a LOT of money over two aqua class cabins!

Trudy

I had 8108 on Eclipse. My photos are posted on this site. Bedroom two is tiny (barely two beds wide) with essentially bunk beds. There is no TV in the Master bedroom. The bathroom is small and not really setup for 4 adults. While it's doable, I would prefer two smaller cabins even at more money.

22.jpg.6d9a8eed138f9cd7f8dcbc8f56d68c06.jpg

Archived