Embarkation time and access to suites

Hambagahle

This will be our first Oceania cruise - the lure of the Riviera was too much for us and we have booked a Western Caribbean cruise in January...

This is most likely the first of thousands of questions! I read on the Oceania site that we can board at 11am (we have an Oceania suite). That is lovely! But does anyone know what time we can access our suite? On Regent we boarded around noon and then had lunch and waited till about 2.30pm for the suite...

Thanks!

This will be our first Oceania cruise - the lure of the Riviera was too much for us and we have booked a Western Caribbean cruise in January...

This is most likely the first of thousands of questions! I read on the Oceania site that we can board at 11am (we have an Oceania suite). That is lovely! But does anyone know what time we can access our suite? On Regent we boarded around noon and then had lunch and waited till about 2.30pm for the suite...

Thanks!

It will be a lot like your experience on Regent, but all of this has a lot to do with when the people who had your Oceania Suite on the previous cruise vacated the room.

They make up the Suites first, though. :rolleyes:

On our recent Marina cruise we were told that our suite would be available at 1pm. I didn't note the exact time but it was at least an hour after that before we were given access. The reason I didn't note the exact time was because we were quite happy having lunch at The Terrace.

The Cruise Director will make an announcement indicating that the suite cabins are available. It usually around 1:00pm but maybe a little delayed if the suite rooms are all not ready. The rest of the cabins are usually ready around 3:00pm or earlier and again the Cruise Director makes an announcement over the ships speaker system.

Archived