Mini golf

Ryancoke

We play every cruise and like the others stated...sometimes it's crowded sometimes not. More crowded on sea days obviously. We've never lost a ball so don't know if they charge you but they do hold your card while you play so it's possible if all is not returned a charge could appear on your card...but not really sure.

We play every cruise and like the others stated...sometimes it's crowded sometimes not. More crowded on sea days obviously. We've never lost a ball so don't know if they charge you but they do hold your card while you play so it's possible if all is not returned a charge could appear on your card...but not really sure.

Mini golf was free and they didn't hold DH's card, but did ask for our cabin number. It wasn't really crowded when we went and we went on a Sea Day. Here's a pic!

562415_10150960030974721_152574673_n.jpg

Oh, and you know what I just noticed? Looks like there is a mesh-like barrier so your balls won't go anyway. :D

Mini golf is always so much fun to play but it is always so windy up there. When we played mini golf on the Fantasy in March we were near the front of the ship and I noticed Dolphins jumping out of the water. I hollered at my dad to come and look and by the time we got out on the walkway we saw about 20 dolphins jumping in and out of the water right in the front of the ship. That was super cool to see

ok...on the Splendor on August 12th...had several folks and a carnival rep says there are no elevators to the golf deck only stairs. and then i have another carnival rep saying there's an elevator. have a nephew who uses a power chair or walker who loves to play mini golf. is there an elevator that goes to that deck?

ok...on the Splendor on August 12th...had several folks and a carnival rep says there are no elevators to the golf deck only stairs. and then i have another carnival rep saying there's an elevator. have a nephew who uses a power chair or walker who loves to play mini golf. is there an elevator that goes to that deck?

My H uses a power chair too. I'm sorry to tell you that no, there is no elevator to the mini golf (on the Splendor). :(

On every ship except one we gave our cabin number at the towel stand on the lido deck and received clubs and balls. When we returned them they marked it off of the list.

On the dream there were buckets of clubs for you to pick from. You did not check out anything. However there were very few balls. We had to wait for others to finish to get golf balls for us to use.

When you play you start anywhere someone is not playing. There are no score cards. Just putting fun.

There is sometimes a tournament while the ship is in a port.

My H uses a power chair too. I'm sorry to tell you that no, there is no elevator to the mini golf (on the Splendor). :(

thanks for your reply...maybe we'll get all the guys in our group help him up the stairs so he can join us with his walker.

Archived