Pillowtops on Ruby

mcgratru

I know that Princess is gradually working on replacing mattresses and/or adding pillow tops. Does anyone know if this has happened on the Ruby? We are sailing on the July 29th out of Venice (L104) and need to know if we should request an eggcrate...I have been monitoring but haven't seen any info on the Ruby in other threads.

Thanks!...It is our first cruise to celebrate our 25th Anniversary. I have received so much great advice from this site....you are all awesome!!

Awesome! Good to know....we generally like a firm mattress too but we were worried that they would be too hard....and on a 12 night cruise...yikes!!

If you find that your bed is too hard for you, ask your steward for a topper. Do it early though, because they have a limited number and may run out after the first day or two. For us, the busy days, long leisurely dinners with wine and gentle rocking of the ship help us to sleep like babies on the beds as they are!

Have a great first cruise! Join your roll call and try a private excursion with some of your roll call members. You'll be hooked! :D

Archived