Snorkel Blue Hole through Carnival??

minster87

Does anyone know if any of the Carnival snorkeling excursions go to the Blue Hole?

I'm on the Legend out of Tampa this Sunday out of Tampa. My sister and her husband just got back from the same cruise yesterday and said they wish the had snorkeled Blue Hole instead of doing the ruins. But none of the excursion desscriptions mention Blue Hole. :mad:

Any info is appreciated!!

Sorry, You will not find that excursion on any cruise ship. It is logistically impossible. From Belize City the Blue Bole is 50 miles away. A two hour boat ride each way.

You may have been told about shark ray and hol chan. Have a great time and enjoy Belize.

Sorry, You will not find that excursion on any cruise ship. It is logistically impossible. From Belize City the Blue Bole is 50 miles away. A two hour boat ride each way.

You may have been told about shark ray and hol chan. Have a great time and enjoy Belize.

For this great snorkel trip, look up the site for Coral Breeze Tours for all of their snorkeling trip info.

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

• 1 month later...

Not much to see in the Blue Hole anyways. As a dive site, it's not very interesting. I imagine snorkeling would be better right on the barrier reef.

Until you get all the way down (SCUBA) where the sharks are (way beyond rec diving). Just a sink hole. If you google it you'll see what I mean. But you'd have to do a land trip for this. The Blue Hole is prettiest seen from above.

Archived