Dinning Table Request Question

Does someone have the email address for dinning room table requests? I know I have seen it on the boards before but I cannot seem to find it.

I've been using rcldining@rccl.com for several years with good results. However, I made a request for our last cruise in June and never received a response. I repeated the request a week later, and did not receive a response that time either. So I don't know if it is still working, or maybe my emails were considered spam and they never got them.

I use this email RCLDining@rccl.com for my upcoming cruise. There are 14 of us in my party, so I requested a table for 8 and a table for 6 by the window in the Adagio dining room. I even specify who sat at each table. The sent me a response back the next day with my table numbers. They are great in my opinion.

BTW, I usually eat in the MDR except for the two nights that we eat at a speciality restaurant, so I'm no sure if that will make a difference because you have MTD reservations.

I just did this last week and heard back within a day. They even repeated my request back to me in the email so hopefully it will work out.

Did you all book directly with RCI or did some of you use travel agents? I am assuming you had all the reservation numbers when you sent the email. I have not had good luck linking when some have different travel agents but then I have only linked through my travel agent and not the email number.

I used that as well and got a response back within a day or so. However, our cruise is still kinda far out, so the response I got was that they won't deal with table assignments until much closer to the cruise date, and at that time they will do their best to honor our request!

That's my question! How far in advance should we make the request? I am 68 days away!!!!!! Gotta have a window!:)

I usually make our request about 2 weeks in advance of the cruise.

DH is partially deaf and even with his hearing aid, he has trouble joining in conversations in noisier sections of the MDR. For this reason, he prefers the out-of-the-way corner tables. Since this is a medical need, I always contact the Special Needs Dept. to make our request and we're usually assigned a table number within a few days. On Mariner at Thanksgiving our waiter apologized to us for being assigned to a table in such an "undesirable" part of the DR. When we told him we actually requested a table in that area, he was tickled pink!

Archived