What is your favorite Skagway tour? White pass+snowshoeing? White pass + heli-hike?

andreaplants

See Juneau post before - similar questions for skagway - white pass railroad sounds like a good thing to do but would prefer after exercise I think - Am interested in seeing the most beautiful sights in each port as well as potentially:

horseback riding (+ or -)

snowshoeing

dog sledding

I see excursions including white pass rr and hiking, white pass rr and snowshoeing, etc.

What did you do in skagway and what do you recommend?

Andrea

It's interesting - it seems that a lot of people have similar questions as me (20 or 30 have looked at these posts) but maybe they're in the wrong place or most of the people on here are first-time to alaska cruisers and the experienced folk (thanks, budget queen!) can't answer all of these same questions over and over or haven't done these excursions. I've read some of people's trip logs/diaries all over the internet but trust the advice on this board a lot more. Is there a place for people to list all of the excursions they did in Alaska maybe right when they get back and give reviews? I'll be happy to do that after our trip.

Thanks for advice!

Andrea

Archived