NCL kids sail free

youngestof9

NCL is having a kids sail free for selected Fall 2012 sailings.

Book from 6/28-7/7

is this on their website? i couldn't find anything about it

i called and they didn't know anything about it either.

I saw some travel agent friends posting today on Facebook. Since the booking window opens on the 28th, I'm guessing when that's when it will be on NCL.com

ohh..ok. We were about to book our first cruise on Carnival but if NCL gets us a better deal we may consider it! =) thanks.. i will keep checking on it!

This has family-friendly written all over it. Just book June 28 – July 7 on select fall cruises with Norwegian Cruise Line and kids can sail for free*.

Offer valid June 28 – July 7, 2012

3rd - 8th guests, ages 17 and under staying in the same stateroom, cruise free

Must be accompanied by two, full-fare paying adults

Select fall 2012 sailings to destinations such as The Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii and more.

Don’t forget about Norwegian’s newly expanded youth program - it includes options like Nickelodeon, Cirque du Jour circus camp, Splash Academy, Entourage for teens and much more!

And I have to say - I am soooo darn excited to see this again! And we all thought that the "kids free shore excursions" was it for the year. This is awesome! Now I have to see if I can squeeze one more in. I did this last year with the kids and it's how I got to sail on Gem with youngestof9 :)

This has family-friendly written all over it. Just book June 28 – July 7 on select fall cruises with Norwegian Cruise Line and kids can sail for free*.

Offer valid June 28 – July 7, 2012

3rd - 8th guests, ages 17 and under staying in the same stateroom, cruise free

Must be accompanied by two, full-fare paying adults

Select fall 2012 sailings to destinations such as The Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii and more.

Don’t forget about Norwegian’s newly expanded youth program - it includes options like Nickelodeon, Cirque du Jour circus camp, Splash Academy, Entourage for teens and much more!

It has YOUR sailing on it! Can you rebook and get the kids for FREE for Epic? I hope so!!!!!!!!!

It has YOUR sailing on it! Can you rebook and get the kids for FREE for Epic? I hope so!!!!!!!!!

Actually I am good with my deal :) And yes - I saw that and I am hoping friends can join us now!

I just got my airfare! If this would have come out LAST week - I might have done a b2b. But that airfare is locked (AirTran)

We're going to WDW in September otherwise I swear I'd pull them from school to go! (but already pulling for 3 days for WDW and a couple in Feb for Epic - mother of the year!!!!!!!!)

a B2B would have been heavenly!!!!! Never enough time on Epic!

Well this is kind of annoying. I waited all spring for a kids sail free promotion and all that came was that free excursions thing which doesn't do me any good since DD is too young for excursions. So we went ahead and booked WDW for the fall instead of a cruise.

SOOO sad I cannot book this. We are alredy booked for Carnival thanksgiving week because we have future cruise certificates we have to use and DH doesnt have enough vacation time to fit in another one. UGHHH cannot believe I could sail Epic again for cheaper than my carnival cruise. Wish they would do this in the spring again or even add next fall to the sailings.

NCL must be trying to capture a bit more of the market since this is a time that families don't sail (as much as when school is out). We are sailing in November with our 1 and 3 year olds and I'm curious how many kids we WILL see onboard since it is not a school vacation.

NCL must be trying to capture a bit more of the market since this is a time that families don't sail (as much as when school is out). We are sailing in November with our 1 and 3 year olds and I'm curious how many kids we WILL see onboard since it is not a school vacation.

You will see more than usual :) NCL has been running this promotion for the past couple of years HOWEVER they caught us all by surprise this year by announcing a "kids free shore excursions" and then some insiders released (to me anyway) that it would be the "kid promotion" for this year because they were trying to protect rate integrity. Kind of not "giving away the bank".

The kids free shore excursion was not as good as kids sail free and I don't think it went as well (pure speculation)

So NOW surprise surprise here comes KIDS SAIL FREE! They should have just released that back in May to begin with! But they never listen to me ;p

Highly considering booking the Dawn boston to Quebec trip now and cancel our carnival new England/Canada round trip out of NYC

I am having trouble figuring out the bed situation on the Dawn for OV cabins. Would we really be stuck with a kid in the middle of our twins on a trundle and one on a pull down wall bed? Not exactly romantic for the DH and I!!!!!!

Not sure if I like the three beds lined up.

We can get more ports and better kids pool and entertainment on NCL compared to Carnival but don't want to be miserable with the sleeping arrangements . same $$$$ with this promotion. Figured out we can rent a car and drive from Quebec to Boston for $160 plus gas.

I called my TA and he changed our booking from the free kids excursions to kids sail free for Dec. 1 on Epic. Saved about $1k, even after/including paying the taxes and fees for them. Definitely worth checking out. Happy sailing to all!

I really wish NCL had the option to board in a different location for these Canada cruises, like they do on some of the Europe ones.

Hopefully they will continue to offer these deals each year as I really need to be organized with airfare to be able to make it happen. Also the fall is now the worst time for DH to travel and 1st week Sept or mid December offerings are limited.

Going to book on the Jewel in December. Can someone shed some light on the new programs? My DD will turn 3 in August and DS will be 3 months shy of 2. Is there anything for him in this new kids program?

I think the ones who are just getting back now are reporting that they are just "rolling it out and aren't really doing it". The 2's at this point are still in with the 3's and there were a couple of activities added in there (extra) for the 2's to come and do with their parents. Someone just off mentioned fingerpainting. I would keep looking for the weekly reviews from parents and just keep asking. I am sure each week more and more will be revealed. One of the NCL reps said that the program wasn't suppose to fully go into effect until the end of the year - then someone said October. Then the same rep I noticed had a change screen name - maybe because he wasn't suppose to be speaking as an official word of NCL.

At this point it's anyone's guess.

Michele, does your DH travel with you in the fall as well? Really wish we could take advantage of some of the kids sale free deals, but as I mentioned fall is a hard time to go and going without him, would only have one child free.

Yes, my husband is going with us on Epic. He gets ONE vacation/year with his job so that is the one he has chosen to join us on. :)

Yes, my husband is going with us on Epic. He gets ONE vacation/year with his job so that is the one he has chosen to join us on. :)

Good choice!! He will love it. We are having EPIC withdrawals.It is such a great ship for the entire family.

Archived