twinkle toes

Zumba every sea day

Latin line dancing classes

Reg. Line dancing classes

Ballroom dancing classes

And some sort of hula hoop thing

These were on the spring Crown TA

Plenty of things to do!

Also had bhangra dancing lessons. Each sea day learned a different set, and on the last day we put them all together to make a complete routine. It was a hoot and great exercise...

Nina, sounds good. We'll have to try some martini's we haven't tried. I also think there is a Bellini Bar of some sort on the Royal but haven't looked at the deck plans recently. Might be a great, new venue to try.:D:D:D

Frank, looking forward to exploring the Royal and meeting you and your wife. I've never had more than two sea days in a row on a cruise. I've always loved sea days so I'm sure I'll love the seven on the Royal. What is the typical weather during the crossing?

I tried to multi quote on this thread and for some reason it didn't work for me. Not sure why?

What is the typical weather during the crossing?

My only TA crossing was in late April 2010 & checked the Log of the Cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Copenhagen for the conditions. The temperature began at 75° and gradually dropped to 59° the day before arriving in Lisbon. The sea conditions were described as "slight" all of which confirms my recollection that it was a pleasant crossing. It may be different returning to the US from Europe during this December's TA crossing but I have read posts from others who had pleasant conditions at that time of the year also. :D

Now, that will be fun! I hope Princess can handle this Cruise Critic group!

I am eagerly looking forward to a great cruise on a great ship with a great group of Cruise Critic members! :D

Archived