Getting from Vancouver Airport

shkarns

First Alaskan cruise, sailing May 21st on the Island Princess. Have booked own air into Vancouver, what is the best means of getting from the airport to the pier, how far, and approximate cost.

But with the new US Direct program, you HAVE to have a cruise ship transfer in order to skip Customs. We found this out when our cruise docs arrived last week. We had booked a Limo from the airport to the pier, but found out that the only way to utilize the new skipping customs program is to book the cruise transfer (bus, I'm assuming). You have to fly in the same day the cruise ship departs. I believe this starts May 21st or so? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Amanda:D

Hello Shkarns:

I see that you are also sailing May 21 on the Island Princess. My husband and myself are also going on our first cruise and first trip to Alaska. I wanted to invite you to come and join myself and other cruisers on our roll call. We have been chatting since January.

We hope to see you over on our roll call, as we pass the time away until we sail!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=151388&page=1&pp=25

Pam:)

If you want to give yourself a treat, just outside the baggage claim area is a little sign post and a line up of limo's. Very nice ones too. You do not need a reservation, you just go out to the line and hop in. The cost is $50. Canadian. As stated in the title the company is LimoJet Gold.

Carol

Archived