Shore to ship emergency #

holdon216

Shore-to-Ship Communication

Friends and family may call guests on board via Sea Mobile Shore-to-Ship telephone service. The rate is $9.50 per minute from the United States; additional long distance charges may apply from outside the United States.

1-877-CCLSHIP (1-877-225-7447) – from the U.S

1-732-335-3284 - from outside the U.S

The caller needs to have available the ship name and the guest's name. The charges will be applied to the caller's credit card: MasterCard; Visa; American Express; The Discover Card; Diner's Club.

Just as an FYI...I researched this for my last cruise since I was going with a friend, and we were both leaving our kids and husbands at home. If the information is still the same, it was very expensive for the shore to ship call (close to $10 a minute), but the ship to shore calls are much cheaper...so we told our husbands to call us if there was an emergency, but basically just tell us to call them right back, then we'd hang up and call back...that way it saved a lot of money...because you know you will want the full story if someone is calling you for that purpose!;) Thankfully we didn't have to put the plan in motion, but it's always good to be prepared.

Archived