Inspiration 5 night

WEGOGOLF2

Hi! Well I am sending the at a glance capers to all the email addresses that I have. If you forgot to post your email address I can't send it! Let me know if you do not receive it. You will have to download the five days which might take a total of five minutes. Let me know what you think or if other information is needed.

Cassie, Our cruise started on Saturday. Sunday night was formal night. The past guest party was on Monday. It was at 4:00 pm. That worked out real well because that was the day we were at the Grand Caymen and you have to be back on the ship early afternoon. I think they delivered the invitation card under the door Saturday night.

I hope everyone received the Capers. I emailed them to everyone. Let me know if you did not receive it.

WEGOGOLF2 thanks for the Capers, I have emailed it to all on our trip. I can't wait to sail. I didn't realize we leave at 4:00. I assumed it would be 5:00. I still seems so far away. funny when you have a cruise booked you wish your life away for it to get here. But, it's to depressing not to have one in the wings!

thanks again!

Hey Thanks For The Capers (my Sister Burnsie Sent Them To Me After You Sent Them To Her), I Have A Question For You. Did You Enter The Blackjack Tournament? Just Wondering How That Works. I Have Watched Them On Tv And Wonder How They Work On The Ship. Also The Slot Tournaments???? How Much To Enter? And The Final Pay Out To The Winner. Thanks For Any Info You Have.

Hey Thanks For The Capers (my Sister Burnsie Sent Them To Me After You Sent Them To Her), I Have A Question For You. Did You Enter The Blackjack Tournament? Just Wondering How That Works. I Have Watched Them On Tv And Wonder How They Work On The Ship. Also The Slot Tournaments???? How Much To Enter? And The Final Pay Out To The Winner. Thanks For Any Info You Have.

Blackjack tournament is a $20 buy in gets you $1000 in chips. They use one table and seven players at a time. Top seven scores (most money accumulated) not the winner from each table get to the final table.

yes I got into the slot tournament. It was $20.00 and you could play anytime between 1:00 and 4:00. They took the top 10 points and then you competed at 4:00. The person that sat with us at dinner won the first tournament and got $600.00. So on our cruise they had 2 slot tournaments but I do not know how many black jack tournaments.

WEGOGOLF2

I received your e-mail the other day asking if I still would like to get a copy of the Capers. I am having some trouble sending e-mails out even though I can receive them in so I haven't been able to respond back to you. :confused: I would still like to get a copy of your Capers. My e-mail address is leisen@wmis.net. Thanks in Advance.:)

Thank You Wegogolf2 And Big Duck. I Plan To Do Them Both. Do You Know How Many Hands In The Blackjack Tournament? Last Time I Think It Was 10 Hands But I Can't Remember. I'm Gonna Practice On The Computer Before I Go. Maybe That Will Help.... I Hope....lol

Thank You Wegogolf2 And Big Duck. I Plan To Do Them Both. Do You Know How Many Hands In The Blackjack Tournament? Last Time I Think It Was 10 Hands But I Can't Remember. I'm Gonna Practice On The Computer Before I Go. Maybe That Will Help.... I Hope....lol

I think it was 7 or 10 I can't remember because I go knocked out early. Doubled down and eleven against a 4 and got my clock cleaned, who'd a thunk it :confused:

Archived