How do people not know what ship they are on?

My brother in law and his family are going on Rhapsody this coming January. They can tell us the name of the ship but cant tell us which cabin they'll be in ... What the???!!! (except to say that it's one of the new cabins on deck 7)

Tilly other then the cruise and dates, our cabin number is one of the first things I memorize.:). If it weren't for the door signs I make up for our cruises, DH would never find our room. I took them down the last afternoon of our cruise and that evening he walked right by our room.:D

Tilly other then the cruise and dates, our cabin number is one of the first things I memorize.:). If it weren't for the door signs I make up for our cruises, DH would never find our room. I took them down the last afternoon of our cruise and that evening he walked right by our room.:D

Whoops!! :D

I have to know everything! Dates, cruise, cabin number and the ship's statistics are pretty fascinating too!

My DH doesn't plan the cruises and doesn't care to but he enjoys cruising. He couldn't tell you which ship we were on but knows it was a Royal Caribbean ship. I usually have to remind him which ship we were on a given year. He will recall the cruise and a specific incident but not which ship it happened on.

My DH is the same. We are going on the Jewel next month and he asked me yesterday (for the millionth time it seems like) what ship we are going on. He does, however, remember the name while we are on the cruise but tends to forget again once we get home.

I can't remember which Disney ship we were on about 10 years ago....and there were only 2 at that time, both out of PC.

Don't ask me phone #'s either...they're all listed as "contacts" by name, not #'s.

It's embarrassing when someone asks me the phone # to my office so they can speak with the billing dept. or similar. I'm not sure!

I have to look at the letterhead on some papers lying about.

I can remember all the RCI ships we have been on, but I can't tell you the exact order. other than the first and the last one, and the one booked.

Archived