Dress code 5 nighter

cruzadict

i have booked the 5 night cruise on QM2 in October and was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can the evening dress code for this cruise. Since they have changed the number of formal nights on the transatlantics wondered if they have done the same with this cruise. Thank

i have booked the 5 night cruise on QM2 in October and was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can the evening dress code for this cruise. Since they have changed the number of formal nights on the transatlantics wondered if they have done the same with this cruise. Thank

The scheduled dress codes can be found by following the links on this page from ask.cunard.com.

Assuming you are on the 5-night QM2 voyage departing 09-Oct-12, the dress code schedule is listed as follows:

09-Oct-12 Southampton - Elegant Casual

10-Oct-12 At Sea - Formal (Black & White Ball)

11-Oct-12 Rotterdam - Elegant Casual

12-Oct-12 Zeebrugge - Semi Formal

13-Oct-12 Le Havre - Elegant Casual

Regards,

John.

Hi John

Yes that's the one we are on, thank you very much for the information.

Glad to help.

As Ray66 recently pointed out on another thread about "Formal nights", you can also obtain this information from Cunard's Voyage Personaliser. You may want to check that out to see if it agrees with what I posted above.

Log in to the Voyage Personaliser and retrieve your "Travel Summary". That should display a pdf file containing the details of your voyage itinerary including the evening dress code for each day.

Regards,

John.

Archived