Celebrity Cruisetour #11 question

kr9457

You will not be in Seward until later afternoon, early evening.

The Native Museum is at least 2-3 hours, you need a lunch time, then a 3 hour ride to Seward.

You also do realize you do not get into Denali park with the Natural History tour, some may want to consider changing this, since this is a significant highlight of Alaska touring.

I tried to go on their website to upgrade The Natural History tour but couldn't find it. It said there were no tours that day. Will they let you change and upgrade once you get there?

It will likely be too late to change to the TWT. Celebrity does NOT refund, and not known to "upgrade" either. You will have to decide if you are willing to take the loss. IF the case- book YOURSELF, direct. simple. Problem is you are on buses at various points with unknown times and not a lot of time at Denali .

How far for that drive? I think we leave at noon and I was wondering what time we could board also.

Can take about 2 1/2 hours.

IF you want to make the most of your time in Seward, or have a priority to do the excellent Kenai Fjords boat tour etc. then just ditch your cruisetour- and get on the alaska RR- booked yourself. This gets in a little after 11am and offers plenty of time in Seward for several activities.

Can take about 2 1/2 hours.

IF you want to make the most of your time in Seward, or have a priority to do the excellent Kenai Fjords boat tour etc. then just ditch your cruisetour- and get on the alaska RR- booked yourself. This gets in a little after 11am and offers plenty of time in Seward for several activities.

Thanks, I definitely will look into this and see if we can fit it into the budget!

Archived