Shore Excursions

OK I am a first time cruiser and I have a lot of questions. I am going on the GOS from Baltimore on August 19th. I am cruising with my husband and 3 children all boys 3, 7 & 15. I was thinking of the following:

On coco cay I am not planning anything just a beach day. I hear that you can bring crackers and feed the fish. I am buying some beach mats and some swim masks from walmart for the boys.

In Cozumel I was looking at the Duen Buggy Beach & Snorkel Combo. There does not seem to be an age restriction any comments. I wanted something a bit adventurous for the boys.

On Grand Bahama not sure Glass bottom boat or Lucayan Beach (not sure if I need a tour to do this)?

Key West ? I heard about the conch train but did not see it on the excursions list. I was also reading about renting an electric car?

Port Canaveral Alligator Airboat Adventure.

Sorry so many questions, but you are all so knowledgeable.

Thanks

Chris

1st cruise in August (can't wait)

When we went to the Bahamas we didn't do any shore excursions. We caught a shuttle to Atlantis and did our site seeing as well as did the beach.

On our next trip we are doing a couple shore excursions. But on the islands where car rental is cheaper and travel is safer (Grand Cayman) we are renting a car and getting maps to explore the island on our own.

Archived