Advice on OW bunglaows at Bora Bora needed

suometar

We would like to do a 3 night post-cruise extension in an overwater bungalow in Bora Bora. I am leaning toward the Le Moana. I would appreciate any advice on the best bungalow(s) as far as views are concerned, and how to book it?

Actually the Le Moana has so so views compared to most of the others. Le Moana has good location for eats off site but the view of the mountain is so so. Take a peek.

http://idx-images.cisdata.net/acnt/images/708/AR408708/file_manager/Views_of_Mt.pdf

The lagoon view isn't bad as it looks towards the Sofitel Motu

Thanks for the pictures, Tiki! The reason I'm thinking of the Le Moana is a) because we are buying the package from PG and that is one of the two resorts on Bora Bora that they are selling; and b) because it is on the mainland it will be easier to get around. There is also a possible c): we are pretty low-maintenance and really don't need the spa services of the IC Thalasso.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a shuttle back and forth between the two IC Hotels. We've stayed at the Thalasso several times and much prefer being on the motu. But you can have the best of both worlds since many guests from the Le Moana come over for the day. I believe most meal plans also let you eat at either spot.

There is a shuttle back and forth between the two IC Hotels. We've stayed at the Thalasso several times and much prefer being on the motu.

Absolutely! :)

Archived