Sitges daytrip

downundermatt

My boyf and I will be visiting Barcelona in September on QM2.

(the CC Thread is extremely quite)

As we have both been to Barcelona a few times, and were there in a cruise again last year we are toying with a shore excursion out to Sitges.

Is the trip worthwhile for just a day trip - obviously no time for nightlife !Is it easy on the train or should I find a driver, don't really want to do the cruise ship transfer ?

Any suggestions as to what to do in Sitges most appreciated, ta Matt

Hi Matt!

It is definitely worth the trip. It's very easy from Barcelona. Just take the train from Barcelona Sants to Sitges, no transfers. Approx. € 6,- return.

Have fun!

RUUD

My boyf and I will be visiting Barcelona in September on QM2.

(the CC Thread is extremely quite)

As we have both been to Barcelona a few times, and were there in a cruise again last year we are toying with a shore excursion out to Sitges.

Is the trip worthwhile for just a day trip - obviously no time for nightlife !Is it easy on the train or should I find a driver, don't really want to do the cruise ship transfer ?

Any suggestions as to what to do in Sitges most appreciated, ta Matt

I agree with the previous comment its easy to get the train to Sitges. The station is more or less in town so easy to explore. Lovely little place to visit ... I have a YouTube at

In the day you will find the gays at the gay or the nude beach. Bars in the evening though. Fun town.

Neil

It's an easy 30 minute train trip from Barca.....(90 minutes if you get on the wrong train...) :(

OUTSTANDING paella at a restaurant on top of a cliff situated between the gay beach and the strait beach...great views, and great food....!!!

I was in Sitges in May for three nights and fell in love with the town..

A must see...

Dennis

499 days at sea

43 cruises

12 cruise lines

T/P, T/A, Hawaii, Central & South America, New Zealand & South Pacific, Rio/ Amazon

Archived